This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\00_KSA\00_Internet-Game\Armored Warfare - Проект Армата\Armored Warfare directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.40 MB (9854592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Armored Warfare. They occupy 12.72 MB (13339008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (870.63 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.176
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-11 23:55:50.373