Armored Warfare is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.72 MB (7046408 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.66 MB (8037144
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (649.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.72 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.117
only. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. After you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-12 06:22:31.960