Armored Warfare is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More details about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2513048_0#/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.40 MB (9858688 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.73 MB (13343616
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (870.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.178
of Armored Warfare. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. After you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2513048_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-03 12:20:41.980