This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More information about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Armored Warfare's primary file takes around 5.88 MB (6161824 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 6.41 MB (6719808
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.88 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.82
only. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-18 15:43:08.610