This page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
to get more facts about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 9.36 MB (9816704 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.65 MB (13266816
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.36 MB)
- HG64.exe (850.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.172
of Armored Warfare. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. After you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 23:08:27.467