This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. The application is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.47 MB (2593920 bytes) on disk and is named BrowserClient.exe.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 12.77 MB (13394304
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.44 MB)
- HG64.exe (875.63 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.183
alone. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. When you select Armored Warfare in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-22 12:20:09.413