This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare directory, subject to the user's decision. Armored Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 6.85 MB (7187600 bytes).
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 7.40 MB (7761184
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.85 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.104
of Armored Warfare. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-22 03:54:55.033