This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2593379_2008491_3123&mr1lext=3338_visitid%3dzdz-FoYeu1BjIk2a&_1lnh=1#/
to get more details about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Armored Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.70 MB (9121920 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.68 MB (10150784
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (679.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.70 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.118
alone. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2593379_2008491_3123&mr1lext=3338_visitid%3dzdz-FoYeu1BjIk2a&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-15 15:13:34.910