This info is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can see more info related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.23 MB (9679488 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 12.40 MB (13006720
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.152
of Armored Warfare. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-13 16:18:53.827