Armored Warfare is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). Armored Warfare's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.36 MB (6666656 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Armored Warfare. They take about 6.89 MB (7224640
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.36 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.86
alone. For other Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 09:44:41.190