Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.ru
. More information about Mail.ru can be seen here
. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2046937_0&_1lnh=1#/
to get more data about Armored Warfare on Mail.ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.83 MB (10309384 bytes).
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.38 MB (14029832
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.83 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about Armored Warfare version 1.203
alone. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program by Mail.ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. When you click Armored Warfare in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2046937_0&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-30 13:04:53.273