You can find below detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's web page. Armored Warfare is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.81 MB (10286208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take an average of 13.23 MB (13869952
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.81 MB)
- hg64.exe (965.63 KB)
This page is about Armored Warfare version 1.195
alone. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-05 23:53:53.887