Armored Warfare is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more information about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. Armored Warfare's main file takes around 9.90 MB (10382464 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Armored Warfare. They occupy about 13.44 MB (14091648
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.201
only. For other Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-24 19:04:37.073