This info is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156981_1#/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Armored Warfare's main file takes around 212.13 KB (217216 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 424.25 KB (434432
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (212.13 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.116
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156981_1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-20 09:31:18.397