This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is usually installed in the C:\Games\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.88 MB (6169504 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Armored Warfare. They occupy about 6.42 MB (6727488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.88 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.83
only. For other Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 06:09:10.283