Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156793_1#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's page. The program is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.50 MB (6811088 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.04 MB (7377312
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.96
only. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156793_1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-07 05:09:38.033