Armored Warfare is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.30 MB (9748096 bytes).
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.50 MB (13107072
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.40 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.30 MB)
- hg64.exe (825.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.158
of Armored Warfare. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Armored Warfare:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Armored Warfare:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-22 15:00:01.220