This info is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more data about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Armored Warfare is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Armored Warfare. The application's main executable file is titled BrowserClient.exe and its approximative size is 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Armored Warfare. They occupy about 12.16 MB (12748672
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.43 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This page is about Armored Warfare version 1.132
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Armored Warfare.Directories that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.25.4721
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.25.4735
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare - Проект Армата.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare\Uninstall Armored Warfare - Проект Армата.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. After you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-10 09:18:41.630