This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more info about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Armored Warfare. They take 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.108
alone. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.23.4374
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:19:36.753