Armored Warfare is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more data about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it occupies close to 9.78 MB (10257536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Armored Warfare. They take 13.12 MB (13758336
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.78 MB)
- hg64.exe (883.63 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.194
only. For other Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-18 11:09:35.237