Armored Warfare is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, subject to the user's option. Armored Warfare's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.22 MB (9668736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take about 12.39 MB (12994432
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.147
of Armored Warfare. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-22 11:41:43.400