This info is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 5.84 MB (6120864 bytes).
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.37 MB (6678848
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.84 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.78
of Armored Warfare. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 11:46:26.830