This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.ru. Detailed information about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it takes around 9.90 MB (10382464 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.44 MB (14091648
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.202
alone. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application released by Mail.ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-25 01:21:37.477