Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.ru
. You can read more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. Further information about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 10.10 MB (10589800 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.78 MB (14452008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.10 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.231
of Armored Warfare. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by Mail.ru. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. After you click Armored Warfare in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 13:45:50.640