This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Games\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Armored Warfare's primary file takes around 6.47 MB (6784976 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.01 MB (7351200
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.95
only. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-30 05:47:59.840