AtuZi is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be seen here
. More information about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it occupies about 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 2.84 MB (2974989
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.33 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (640.69 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.25.181148
alone. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 07:25:10.327