This web page is about AtuZi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. More details about the app AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during install. AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called AtuZiUninstall.exe and occupies 233.72 KB (239332 bytes).
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 757.22 KB (775396
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (233.72 KB)
This page is about AtuZi version 2014.06.08.051615
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 08:14:37.373