This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Go over here
for more details on Search Know. You can get more details about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.08 KB (313424 bytes) on disk.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.58 KB (849488
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5789.34863
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by the software company Search Know. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-30 08:14:44.880