This info is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be seen here
. More info about the application Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Know's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5820.2518
of Search Know. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by Search Know. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 13:37:04.963