You can find on this page details on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Additional info about Search Know can be seen here
. You can read more about about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 347.71 KB (356056 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 871.21 KB (892120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5881.29338
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-12 11:38:28.190