This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Search Know's main file takes about 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5835.42160
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by the software company Search Know. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 09:47:53.680