Search Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more facts about Search Know on Search Know's website. Search Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies around 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5818.25922
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-13 18:33:22.873