Search Know is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. You can read more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. More details about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies circa 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
Search Know is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5868.15578
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-27 17:42:40.323