This page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. Further information about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.09 KB (313432 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5807.4300
of Search Know. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found automatically. When you select Search Know in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-25 14:00:47.213