Search Know is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More data about Search Know can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more details about Search Know on Search Know's website. Usually the Search Know application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.09 KB (313432 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5830.31343
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Know in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 10:11:25.723