Search Know is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. You can read more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Know. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5863.33566
of Search Know. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know app will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-02 08:03:03.600