This page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Search Know. You can see more info on Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.09 KB (313440 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Search Know. They take 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5854.1310
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by the software company Search Know. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found automatically. When you click Search Know in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 11:36:36.150