Search Know is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be found here
. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's page. Usually the Search Know program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it occupies close to 347.63 KB (355976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Search Know. They take an average of 871.13 KB (892040
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5891.31032
of Search Know. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 22:55:46.733