Search Know is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More data about Search Know can be read here
. More information about the program Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Search Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 347.68 KB (356024 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 871.18 KB (892088
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.68 KB)
This data is about Search Know version 2.0.5878.15069
only. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application offered by the software company Search Know. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 18:46:31.037