You can find below details on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. You can find out more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5819.36731
of Search Know. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found very quickly. When you select Search Know in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-08 06:27:37.610