Search Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Check out here
for more details on Search Know. More details about the software Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 347.66 KB (356008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Know. They take about 871.16 KB (892072
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5889.14827
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by Search Know. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-22 18:41:36.030