This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. You can read more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.16 KB (311456 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 827.66 KB (847520
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5875.10187
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-02 05:57:41.613