You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. You can read more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more information about Search Know on Search Know's website. Search Know is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.07 KB (313416 bytes).
The executables below are part of Search Know. They occupy an average of 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5787.40258
of Search Know. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-13 04:57:10.227