This web page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Go over here
where you can read more on Search Know. You can get more details related to Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know program is found in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 323.00 KB (330752 bytes).
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 846.50 KB (866816
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.00 KB)
This info is about Search Know version 2.0.5783.29460
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Know. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-13 22:39:36.057