This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Know's primary file takes around 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know is composed of the following executables which take 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This web page is about Search Know version 2.0.5836.34961
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by the software company Search Know. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found automatically. After you click Search Know in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-05 00:12:58.773