Search Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Know. More info about the software Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They take an average of 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This web page is about Search Know version 2.0.5829.11540
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by Search Know. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 18:23:40.550