Search Know is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Go over here
where you can read more on Search Know. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's web page. Search Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.09 KB (313440 bytes).
Search Know is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5812.22311
of Search Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application offered by the software company Search Know. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 03:55:25.827