Search Know is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. More information about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it takes about 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5825.2543
only. You can find below info on other releases of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found automatically. When you click Search Know in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-13 19:18:33.313