Search Know is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Open here
for more info on Search Know. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). Search Know's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Search Know's main file takes about 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5845.24174
of Search Know. For other Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by Search Know. Some people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 19:30:25.293