You can find below details on how to remove Search Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be found here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more data about Search Know on Search Know's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.09 KB (313440 bytes).
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which take 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5832.34944
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found very quickly. When you select Search Know in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 07:58:27.797